Two-day Academy Advantages
9am – 4pm (1st Day)
8am – 3pm (2nd Day)
Two-day Kicking and Long Snapping Academy
INSTRUCTION FOR ALL AGE LEVELS
Whether seeking guidance for the first time, trying to win a starting position on a team or pursuing a college scholarship, our two-day instructional camp is a crucial step in becoming self-reliant while in pursuit of athletic goals. At every training site all across the country each athlete receives one-on-one attention allowing him to develop his very own personal talents. Every athlete is individually charted to determine "baseline" skill level and to track personal progress. This information not only provides a measurement of development, it also provides each athlete a tremendous opportunity to "raise the bar" on skill performance, set goals and continually improve his "ranked" position.
Two-day Kicking and Long Snapping Academy
From beginning to end, every step of the way, our innovative training program is designed to teach each athlete the fundamentals and techniques that allow him to learn to coach himself. Our professional coaching staff guides participants through a skill-learning process where every experience has a purpose. This allows each athlete to identify personal needs, develop individual skills, and at the same time create a blueprint for practice and improvement. Our Academy is the most comprehensive kicking, punting, and long snapping instructional camp in American football. No other program incorporates kickers, punters, and long snappers into a two-day training session to accelerate skill development.
The second day of our Academy includes an in-depth review of the individual skills and fundamentals taught on the first day. Training begins by developing these same techniques in a systematic order that matches the sequence in which the skills are executed in games. This not only promotes faster skill improvement, it also enables a much deeper retention of learning. Kickers, punters, and long snappers are provided a unique opportunity to train and develop together as their individual skills continue to improve. This innovative approach of integrating "snap-to-kick" instruction is crucial to skill development and separates our program from all the others. Such an approach enables each athlete to effectively learn how to transform individual practice routines into game-day performances. More importantly, every athlete will gain a valuable learning experience through drills simulating the pace and pressure of an actual game!
Two-day Kicking and Long Snapping Academy Advantages:First day: 9am – 4pm (same as our One-day Camp)
- Skill charting is done at each camp to track individual progress. By personally charting each athlete we are able to establish skill level, determine individual needs, develop a personal "plan of action," and provide guidance to setting goals as skills develop.
- Learn flexibility drills for specific development of kicking, punting, and long snapping skills.
- Develop "self-reliance" strategies that enable each athlete to learn to coach one self.
- Personal attention and coaching by professional instructors for immediate skill learning and development.
- Learn step-by-step "self-coaching" techniques that will become your own "blueprint" of practice and improvement.
- Be individually filmed and analyzed using the innovative V1 video-computer analysis system for immediate visual learning.
- Observe and visually learn through demonstrations performed by outstanding collegiate and professional athletes.
- Practice and compete with other talented high school and collegiate athletes. Take advantage of learning by associating with others who share a common goal.
- Receive exclusive Prokicker.com copyrighted instructional books for kickers, punters and snappers [Footnotes and Snapshots]. These are valuable technique and drill resources!
- Skill Technique Video Option (for College Recruitment)
- Advanced review of individual techniques to promote faster skill improvement and deeper retention of learning.
- Learn fundamentals in a systematic order that matches the sequence in which the skills are executed in games.
- Accelerate skill development through our integrated "snap-to-kick" instruction.
- Learn how to develop your natural abilities into highly successful habits that translate into confidence.
- Learn game-day preparation and team strategies
- Develop strategies to incorporate "timing" into your practice routine. This is the "silver bullet" that transforms skill development into game-day performance.
- Learn the secrets of "coming through in the clutch" and build a mental plan into your workout routine.
- Learn strength training and flexibility drills for specific development of kicking, punting, and long snapping skills.
- Receive a personal evaluation to improve skills and further your learning and advance the process of becoming your own coach.
Brochures and Applications
- Summer Ray Guy/Prokicker.com Kicking Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Summer National Long Snapping Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Winter Ray Guy/Prokicker.com Kicking Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Winter National Long Snapping Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Ray Guy/Prokicker.com Kicking Academy Camp Application Only
- National Long Snapping Academy Camp Application Only
Note: You must have adobe Acrobat Reader to view the above brochures.