Camp Registration Information
REGISTRATION / CHECKOUT - ALL LOCATIONS ARE COMMUTER-ONLY
Participants are responsible for their own overnight accommodations, transportation and meals (except lunch). Athletes register at the designated practice facility at 9AM on the first day. A detailed information packet will be mailed upon acceptance. The instructional program is scheduled from 9AM to 4PM the first day and 8AM to 3PM the last day. Check out time is no later than 4PM the last day. Lunch will be provided. Registration, practice and check out times are planned to maximize instruction during the day, since there are no evening sessions.
Athletes register at the designated practice facility at 9AM. A detailed information packet will be mailed upon acceptance. The instructional program is scheduled from 9AM to 4PM. Check out time is no later than 4PM. Lunch will be provided. Registration, practice and check out times are planned to maximize instruction during the day, since there are no evening sessions.
Skill-Charting ONLY Camp:
Athletes register at the designated practice facility at 9AM. A detailed information packet will be mailed upon acceptance. The Skill Charting instructional program is scheduled from 9AM to 1PM. Lunch is not provided.
Athletes should bring the following items to camp:
- Football Equipment: football (clearly labeled), tennis or running shoes, kicking shoes (kickers and punters), athletic supporters, shorts and socks. Leather footballs are recommended. Please bring the exact type of football that you will use during games. (You can check with your coach or equipment manager to determine). Kicking tees and holders will be available for use and purchase.
- Personal Items: Please bring the Quick Check-in Form that was mailed to each camper in their information packet. Print out and complete if you do not have one. Sunscreen is recommended. Be prepared for adverse weather conditions; sessions will be conducted regardless of weather.
- Miscellaneous: Lunch is provided for Two-day Academy and One-day Camp. Lunch is not provided for Skill Charting Only Camp.
Enrollment is limited. To secure your place in our instructional program, register on-line or complete the application form and send it along with a cashier’s check, money order or credit card information (No personal checks).
Full amount of tuition ($450.00 - Summer 2013) OR
Partial payment ($175.00 - Summer 2013)
Full amount of tuition required ($325.00 - Summer 2013) - no partial payment
Skill Charting ONLY Camp:
Full amount of tuition required ($175.00) - no partial payment
Register on-line or mail payment to:
PO BOX 1884
ASHLAND, KY 41105
Or fax to: 606.327.0052
Balance of payment due must be paid 10 days prior to the start of each session.Top
Refunds will be considered only if medical documentation is provided. A $75.00 minimum administrative fee will be charged.
This instructional program is part of a nationally scheduled tour with major commitments concerning facilities, travel, staffing and equipment.
- Participant’s cancellation notice must be received 10 days prior to registration for that particular session. Paid fees may be applied toward future enrollment or may be transferred to another athlete. Transfers will not be considered beyond one (1) year of the initial registered session.
- There will be NO CANCELLATIONS REGARDLESS OF WEATHER AND/OR TRAVEL CONDITIONS. However, transfers will be considered to any of our locations nationwide
Complete travel arrangements can be made through WORLDTEK TRAVEL. Call 800.243.1800 and ask for the Sports Department and identify yourself as being associated with the Ray Guy / Prokicker.com Kicking Academy or Click Here.
The Ray Guy / Prokicker.com Kicking Academy and Kicking Camps is open to all ages and ability levels; this comprehensive instructional program is for beginners as well as college athletes aspiring to play professional football. The Kicking Academy conforms with all pre-high school, High School, High School National Federation and NCAA rules. We suggest that you check with your coach or athletic director if there are any questions about eligibility.Top
Facilities & Supervision
Each Kicking Academy location has been carefully selected to provide easy access and the finest in athletic facilities. Athletes will be constantly supervised by Kicking Academy staff. Detailed directions and campus maps will be mailed upon acceptance. Housing, meals (lunch is provided), transportation, etc. is the responsibility of each participant. Recommended accommodations are available upon request.Top
- Summer Ray Guy/Prokicker.com Kicking Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Summer National Long Snapping Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Winter Ray Guy/Prokicker.com Kicking Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Winter National Long Snapping Academy Complete Camp Brochure
- Ray Guy/Prokicker.com Kicking Academy Camp Application Only
- National Long Snapping Academy Camp Application Only
Note: You must have adobe Acrobat Reader to view the above brochures.